- Show image
- Add to album
- Delete from album
- Put into shopping cart
Philae-island was partially flooded behind the Old Aswan Dam in 1896. When the temples reemerged after completion of the New High-Dam, they were moved to the near-by island of Agilkia. The temples were taken apart, and rebuilt. Divers retrieve blocks from the Nile. UNESCO world heritage site, third session, 22-26 October 1979.
Lessingimages.com is a photo agency featuring over 40.000 high resolution fine art images from many museums and collections.
We license images covering photography, illustration and fine art for commercial and editorial reproduction in all fields of print and digital publishing.
High resolution scans are available for immediate download from our website.